he XTX 200 is the successor to the XTX Tungsten and deserves its place at the top of the Apeks regulator range. The combination of style and high performance: every detail has been designed to provide a regulator of the highest quality. Has a swivel hose for maximum comfort.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust System (DCE). This system allows the diver to change from a small exhaust T-shirt to a large exhaust T-shirt. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a less compact, comfortable regulator. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees.
- An optional 5th port is available which has the added bonus of an integrated heat exchanger (available on Tungsten, XTX200 and XTX100 first stage).
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-hand configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS authorized service technician.
- Available in yoke or DIN configuration.
- Braided flexi hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10°C / 50°F).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box
- FSR style first stage.
- Highly polished shiny chrome plating.
- Compact one-piece body.
- 4 angled intermediate pressure ports, 4 x 3/8” UNF.
- 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16” UNF.
- Optional 5th port.
- Removable ARCAP valve seat.
- Unique overbalanced diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the overbalancing feature allows the intermediate pressure gas in the tube to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance in depth.
- An environmentally dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice build-up and keeping silt and contamination out